I am jobless, so what?

since i don't have exams or assignments anymore... i've probably lost the priviledge to wail about being stressful ever again. but somehow i am really stressed out whenever someone asks me about my job (or lack of in this case). NO i haven't found a job yet... and NO i haven't start hunting and YES i am allergic to jobstreet.com. i'm perfectly contented to relax and enjoy before i sell my soul to my future employer. all these questionings are seriously affecting my bowel movements because i have been constipated for the past few days.

speaking of constipation, its a really unpleasant sensation to have. that's why constipated people walk around looking generally pissed at nothing in particular. imagine how "pissed" i look considering the amount of food i have eaten for the past week. ooh...now that we are on the subject of food... shall i tantalize ur taste buds?


looking at it just makes me drool all over my keyboard. the best spicy beef noodle and pork ribs noodle in melaka. i was just about to attack my beef noodle when elaine interrupted me for a photo. when will i get to taste it again?? this is so depressing man.


ahh...wat is melaka without the famous luk-luk (and chicken rice ball)? of coz i absolutely have to savour it one last time before i leave...not that i'm a big fan or anything cos it is actually kinda unhygenic.

to think that i am about to leave melaka for good in 2 days time... what i would miss sorely is the good frens that i have made in the 4 years of my university life. i have said this to elaine many times, i don't think i can survive MMU without her. she is my coursemate/housemate/larling and i am blessed to have such a wonderful friend like her. one of the things i would miss about elaine is her special knack of taking seriously unflattering pictures of people (just kidding!!)... and also how we would telepathically voice out the same lunch/dinner place each time we dine out. oh gosh this is even more depressing than not ever eating beef noodle again.

it's getting late. i need to get some sleep because somebody needs to make passport at an unearthly hour tomorrow and i, the victim, have to accompany that certain someone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is love compromising?

Vanity Fair

Home is where the heart belongs