The Job Less Club

i'm not as lazy as u guys think :P accidently saved this entry weeks ago as draft... instead of publishing it.

what a loooong day. just came back from alor setar, where my sister will be attending kolej matrikulasi kedah for a year. she's really a changed person from the day she tearfully and forcefully joined the national service program, personally branded as "national slavery" by her. merely after 3 months of roughing it out in the wilderness with fellow trainees, my sister returned home tearfully and forcefully (again!), this time for different reasons because she couldn't bear to leave her beloved camp... yeesh.

anyway my productiveness for the past month is absolutely zero. apart from shopping, there is shopping and more shopping. but i've been a really good girl lately because i havent bought a single clothing item for the past 3 months. i made a solemn oath to myself not to buy anymore clothes until my pending trip to hong kong where i can shop til i'm blue in the face.

but of course, every law has a loophole, and every oath (no matter how solemn) has a catch. i bought everything under the sun from bags, books, shoes to Ikea furnitures and plants to satisfy that shopaholic in me. WUAhahaha....

on a more serious note, i think its high time for me to tackle my unfinished resume. i've been meaning to write it weeks before my final exam which was nearly a month ago. see what procrastination can do to you? i need to get a life... and a job.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is love compromising?

Vanity Fair

Home is where the heart belongs