Save Babe!

that's it... i'm swearing off chinese restaurants for the rest of the year. for my company's annual dinner last friday, we've booked a private suite in Imbi Palace restaurant. i deeply suspect this is a ploy for my bosses to sing their hearts' desire in the privacy of a room. as if it wasn't bad enough to listen to bad karaoke, all of us had to clap loudly (and enthusiastically) everytime after any manager/ director ends a song.

just when i thought the night could not get any worse, the waitress served a huge platter of suckling pig... complete with the piggie head. NOOOOOoooo!!! how could anyone have the heart to actually devour the poor helpless piggie?? instantly i felt as if i was relieving my childhood trauma once again.

back to the story, my bf's parents invited me for dinner at Tai Thong last nite. once again, i was forced to come face-to-face with (u guessed it..) another poor suckling pig. apparently it is the restaurant's Dish of the Month so u can see piggie's head on almost every table inside Tai Thong. for an "artistic" touch, the chef placed a cherry on each of the piggie's eye.


Babe is not only about char siew and pork ham....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is love compromising?

Vanity Fair

My BFF gave me a Screamin' Orgasm