Sinful mooncake

*Update: I've tried the macadamia nut mooncake that i bought for my mom, OMG!! it tasted 10 times better than cookies 'n' cream.

in a tiny moment of weakness, i've gained back whatever weight that i lost and lost whatever money that i attempted to saved on sunday. it's all nadirah's fault actually. she kept tempting me with mental images of chocolate-coated ice cream mooncake from Haagen Dazs. i am only human afterall. i was practically drooling the whole day because we kept discussing about which flavour is the best and how fast we can race to 1 Utama after work.


there are 3 kinds of flavour- macadamia nut, cookies 'n' cream and chocolate. the supposed "egg yolk" is made from mango sorbet. yummy! after much agonizing, we both decided to go for cookies n cream flavour. and it tastes heavenly... who needs orgasm when we can have Haagen Dazs?

this ice cream mooncake is well-worth the 25 bucks because i was so stuffed after eating that it became my dinner. i even bought one macadamia nut flavoured mooncake for my mommy. sometimes i just can't help but marvel what a good and adorable daughter i am (what? dun look so incredulous).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is love compromising?

Vanity Fair

My BFF gave me a Screamin' Orgasm