Peking love affair

my boyfren has been seeing Someone from China behind my back lately. whenever i talk to him over the phone, i can hear Someone vying for his attention at the background. just the other day, he even confessed to me, that particular Someone had spent a few nights on his bed before.

today, i realized i can't take it anymore. what's so great about that Someone anyway? so i grabbed my camera and went over to bf's house.

Meet Benny....the newest addition of my bf's family.



isn't he the most adorable and fluffy Pekingese? only 4 months old and no bigger than a fat kitten. awwww....

Benny is afraid of heights due to his stumpy legs i suspect. we put him on a 3-inch high stool and he refused to climb down, trembling all the while. and his face is just a mass blot of black. awwww....



i went to watch Goal! this afternoon at 1U. OMG Kuno Becker is so HOT! and david beckham has got the whitest teeth i've ever seen. i mean, it almost blinded me during his brief 30-sec appearance. i had to drag dear bf to watch it with me because he didnt like the Toons (hah, i learnt something new from the show) and beckham very much. everytime kuno becker score, i have to convince myself it's only a make-believe goal because i felt like jumping up and clap.

the bottomline? must watch... even though their British accent is terribly incomprehensible.

Comments

Anonymous said…
HIE BENNY!!!! eeee, wanna cuddle the fluffy fella =D

Popular posts from this blog

Is love compromising?

Vanity Fair

My BFF gave me a Screamin' Orgasm