The one with the pink cropped cardi

i had a great week and a superb birthday! thanks to everyone for remembering my special day, i do not want candles on my cake anymore because my age depresses me.

you would not believe the amount of food i ate for the past week. the last time i saw my grandma, she swore that i have lost 2kg and bordering on anorexia. so i thought perhaps now my grandma can finally stop hounding me about being "too thin". with all the dim sum buffet, Ramadhan buffet, Hi-tea at my dad's restaurant, birthday dinners, open house and such, i must have gained 10 pounds at least. when i reached malacca on saturday, my grandma took one look at me and said, "Aiyoh you look 2kg thinner since the last time i saw you. why aren't you eating??"

at this rate i'm going to be a bag of bones by the fifth visit.

meet my newly acquired Pink Cropped Cardigan. i've been searching high and low for the elusive cropped cardi that is so totally hot right now. i nearly gave up all hope of finding the cardi before it goes out of season until one fateful day when i stepped into Metrojaya.

it was love at first sight with the pink cardi on a mannequin. and i bought it with a RM10 discount voucher... what a bargain!

i actually got the voucher... erm... because i bought an obscene amount of Shiseido products. i read somewhere in Cleo that says the most essential products a woman in her 20s should have is sunblock and eye cream. consider it sort of like a birthday treat for my aging skin. afterall, i barely bought anything lately.

later that night, i was tidying up my room cos my sis came home for college break and her stuff are strewn all over the place. i rummaged thru my old wallet and found a stack of credit card bills.

Do they all belong to me?? OH MY GAWD *said in a truly dramatic fashion like in 4 friends and a fly* i totally forgot all about my new specs, shirts, shoes and the odd little meals. i almost had a heart attack recalling all the stuff i have bought for the past one month.

credit cards can be truly hazardous to health. i need to hide it asap. not the cards, but the bills lah.

Comments

Mz said…
fab cardi!! i have one which i rarely wear coz my bf says it emphasizes my boobs.. :/ so much for being quick in grabbing a bargain when it's still trendy.

Popular posts from this blog

Is love compromising?

Vanity Fair

My BFF gave me a Screamin' Orgasm