Client From Hell (Part II)

*Below post may contain a lot of expletives. consider yourself warned!

Dear Client From Hell a.k.a Spawn of the Devil,

Confuckingratulations, you have just succeeded in pissing me off royally. if you aren't my company's customer, i would have asked you to stuff your stupid Java program up your ass.

firstly, let me clarify that i don't mind working late. heck, i've been skipping lunches and leaving the office after 9pm erveryday for the past week. you, on the other hand, should do your Java program before coming to my office to perform "integration testing". do you think i have a lot of free time waiting for you to complete each component before we begin testing?

secondly, was it the bored look on my face that prompted you to add/modify my program requirements on an hourly basis? please fucking make up your mind because i'm tired of commenting and uncommenting my codes just to cater to your menopausal mood. or was it because my efficiency will make you look bad? i slaved more than 12 hours a day just to make sure my program can meet the looming dateline but you are not even halfway thru yet with your, i quote, "high-end Java system". at the rate you are throwing new requirements at me, i don't even have time to take a piss!

thirdly, spending 7 hours with you on a daily basis is enough to send anyone to the nearest psychiatrist ward. everyone has their own working style. for me, i can't think properly if there's a spawn constantly breathing fire down my neck. i don't fucking need you to tell me how to write a C string function, again i quote, "based on your Java experience". since you are not able to defend yourself here, let me give you the benefit of doubt and assume that you are only trying to be helpful. but how dare you insult my programming skills when i refuse to heed your advice? how dare you accuse me of being slow when you are yakking away like a broken recorder behind me? i can't even hear my own thoughts, let alone type any coherent coding.

fourth, STOP ASKING ME WHY THIS OR WHY THAT. i never ask you why you have a bald patch on your head. the thing that irks me is, each time after i kindly offer an explanation, you will ask "Are you sure?" followed by a disbelieving look. i wish i could hurl my monitor at you just to wipe that smug look off your face. alas, it seems that my threshold for morons like you are quite high.

lastly, i almost leaped in joy today when you announced that you won't be coming here anymore because you are finally satisfied after days of mentally tormenting me. GOODFUCKINGBYE!


best regards,
a tormented soul

Comments

Anonymous said…
err..err.. is he still alive?

Popular posts from this blog

Is love compromising?

Vanity Fair

My BFF gave me a Screamin' Orgasm