The Client From Hell

Super duper tiring and stressful week dealing with the Client From Hell. he changes the system requirements every three hours, in doing so he kept me on the phone for at least half an hour basically repeating the same dialogue 10 times. as if that's not enough, this Client From Hell barged into my office this afternoon and spent 3 hours testing the application and instructing additional features (again!).

the saddest part is, he stood pretty firm bout the project dateline. how am i suppose to have time developing the system if he keep on intruding this way?

and the even-sadder-than-having-CCTVs-in-the-office part is, he's coming again tomorrow. god help me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is love compromising?

Vanity Fair

My BFF gave me a Screamin' Orgasm