A dose of spontaneity goes a long way

[update: my credit card problem is finally settled. phew! but my mom is still hounding me bout the alleged "smoke" in my room.]

sometimes when i feel like i'm living in a cookie-cutter life, i yearn to do something crazy, like skinny-dipping, or jumping off the plane, or hunt for bigfoot, just to keep my sanity intact.

but of course, those are just extreme examples.

the best memory i had of being spontaneous was when a friend convinced me to skip work for a day and visit the KL zoo. the weather was wonderful, the animals serene, and we had the entire zoo to ourselves (as it happened to be a weekday). we walked hand-in-hand, making stupid animal jokes, and i wished back then the day would never end.

my point is, everyone should break out of the ordinary once in a while before all the responsibilities and stress consume you.

i want to know what it's like to kiss another girl.

Comments

Anonymous said…
no more L word for u.

on the other hand, was that statement an ill-concealed call for volunteers? u could try your luck with lainie. :P
Mz said…
aha, i've tried kissin a girl before, on the lips, just a small peck. the girl? none other than charlotte goh, n the situation was dat we were in front of my then bf, lockin our arms onto each other's body, then we had a peck. keke, dat was fun, altho my then bf had no reaction to it but just a slight smile. cheh..
Bubbles said…
oh c'mon mz wat is kissing to u compared to hot steamy showers? wuahahaha...

Popular posts from this blog

Is love compromising?

Vanity Fair

My BFF gave me a Screamin' Orgasm