You be diggin' mah S-line

Pretty piggie tagged me eons ago, i hope its worth the wait for her. and i know i've been a lazy blogger, but the masterpiece is coming, i promise! for the meantime, as a token of apology, i present to you, mah booty!



there were several attempts earlier to take picture of me in my jammies, but i almost couldn't figure out which way is up while flipping the photos. on the good side, at least i can be sure that this picture would not incite any provocative thoughts.

Comments

Anonymous said…
badonkadonk!!
Jenn said…
squeeezzzeeee meeee... why you no tag other people? :P
DanielleDajerk said…
I want to cop a feel :D~
Bubbles said…
okay...in that case...ChloeBadonk and HeartsickDanielle, you guys are IT!!

Popular posts from this blog

Is love compromising?

Vanity Fair

I'm on the other side and I can tell you it's no fun