The forbidden apple

My work is mounting, annual appraisal is next week and my stress level is at a record-breaking high. on top of it, my company signed me up for Microsoft.net training which commences from 6.30 to 9.30 every weekday nite, for 2-3 months i think. a colleague caught me in a state of agitation and commented, "you looked like you need a ciggie."

damn right i do. i would be lying if i said i'm not the slightest tempted.

the weirdest thing is, my mom seems to have ESP when it comes to my innermost thoughts. just a coupla days ago, she grilled me on the supposed ciggarette smells in my room. i say "supposed" because i have never taken a single puff in my entire 22 years-young life.

"Oh c'mon.. i just came back from Bangsar, obviously i would stink of cigarette." i said.
"No, i smelled it in your room even before you came home."
"Then you should ask pei pei instead. maybe she's the one who smoked."

Comments

Anonymous said…
dont be a dimwit. smoking wont relieve any stress of yours. it'll just hike up your monthly expenditure.

i have a feeling that dysfunctionality is in the air. don't take it personally. i just want to bloody finish up this fucked up course, and go home. of all people, you should know what it feels like to not be in the know.

and as much as u wanna scream "fuck u" at me, u let me catch u smoking and... screw, dunno la. just dont. just think of your body shop kelp eye treatment going to waste.

muah, love you, take care. see you in less than 2 months? then we'll go take up archery at SP. i swear it gives bloody mean muscle definition. in fact, i'm going to "C-mart" for some bow action now. u. behave. =)

Popular posts from this blog

Is love compromising?

Vanity Fair

I'm on the other side and I can tell you it's no fun