The girl with a handicapped sense of direction

Last month
about a month ago, i had to see a client whose office is located at AmBank tower. armed with an ugly hand drawn map courtesy of my boss, i agak-agak made my way to kl and found the tower. when i got to the lobby, i had to get my security pass at the reception.

"I would like to go to 36th floor please."
[weird stare] "Miss, there is no 36th floor in this building."
"That's not possible! It's written on the name card. Here...!"
[glanced at the name card and rolled her eyes] "This is Public Bank Tower, miss."

Last week
One morning, i was suppose to have a breakfast meeting at Putrajaya with some clients. according to my colleague's intruction, go down the highway beside Summit USJ, and turn left when i see "Putrajaya/Cyberjaya" sign. needless to say, i missed the junction (to my credit, i did not see any sign). it was a loooong way to shah alam before i can make a U-turn. since my colleague did not specify which end of the highway, could it be i travelled towards the wrong direction just now? *panic panic* after another long way and paying lots of tolls later, i finally saw THE SIGN. yippee...i'm not completely hopeless afterall!

one hour and 15 minutes of driving later, i found myself back in sunway, where i started. at least the clients are quite amused by my lost episode.

Today
Was invited for lunch with the Big Boss and other mgmt people today along Jalan Ampang. to the hell with maps and intructions lah, i'll just get there based on basic instincts. surpise surprise, i actually found that Chitra-whatever thai restaurant without getting lost or being late. so happy that i almost hugged the wooden patungs outside the restaurant.

afterwards, Big Boss thanked me for coming all the way there to have lunch with him (macam i have a choice like that).

"It's my pleasure. Err....how do i get back to tpm ar?"

see, i'm learning fast.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is love compromising?

Vanity Fair

My BFF gave me a Screamin' Orgasm