Home is where the heart belongs

usually when i had a crazy and long day at work, i would drag my tired self back home, sit at the dining table and unload my woes to my mom while she heats up my dinner. she would nod emphathetically each time, and assured me that i've handled the situation best that i could. as i eat the food that she prepared and thoughtfully saved for me, it occurs to me that my mom's work never stop. even after coming back from office, she still has to cook dinner for the family, and insists on heating up dinner for me whenever i came back late. my "long" day is totally insignicant compared to hers yet she never complained. by the time i finish eating, everything seems much more bearable once again.

it has been a crazy, crazy week and i miss home.

Comments

hueylyn said…
hey gal, we're having a long hols over here and in the comfort of my own home, i can understand how much you miss yours. But... I'm sure there's nothing u can't handle. So be strong, take care and enjoy ur time there! ;)
charzylicious said…
hey babe...the feeling of missing home is stronger...look at the bright side, u learn to appreciate wht mum has been doing for you...

maybe u can go for circuit show in LA, there are two in total, called 'O' and 'Mirage'..

miss you too..like what Elaine said, u can do it...
Hello!!! Haven't been here for a long time... WOW!!! Another 2 months and you'll be coming home, so make the most of your trip abroad and enjoy. You're coming home soon!!! :) And in time for Mega Sale? Haha!

Btw... you've been tagged on my blog... ^_^ I'm helping you past time and get a little warmed up to deal with crazy me when you get back.

http://prettypiggie.blogspot.com/

Btw... I think TVXQ is coming in December!!! Yay!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Is love compromising?

Vanity Fair

My BFF gave me a Screamin' Orgasm