Japan GT Special

my first thought when i learnt that my bf has been given free main grandstand tickets to watch Japan GT - wow wee Jap chicks, race queens and sleek cars! if someone had warn me beforehand on the hours one had to endure under the scorching sun, i would never leave my house without putting on a wide straw hat and SPF 1000. i get boils on my butt when i think about the hot Malaysian weather, to the industrial idiots out there, STOP POLLUTING the damn ozone layer, haven't you heard about global warming??

back to the story, here are some jap chicks as appetizers...


this girl is really pretty... great figure and a sweet face


look at the horde of guys who are willing to queue up under the hot sun just to snap a picture with the jap GT girls who aren't even pretty to begin with and have elephant thighs. they are not beauty queens, nor race car drivers, nor Yale scholars so what is the hoopla about? P-E-R-V-E-R-T-S


a score of sleek cars entering the compound, not to race, just for the owners to show off... erm sorry... i mean exhibit their cars.


the Nissan Fairlady Z of Xanavi team that won the Japan GT race yesterday. well...this not the actual race car... just a replica of the model.


would anyone stone me alive if i said that i fell asleep during the race? it was 58 laps for goodness sake and i can only leave it to my imagination once the cars whizzed past the grandstand. where is the thrill of watching a race if you can only see a stretch of the race track? it beats me why people are flocking to watch the coveted F1 live every year. my souvenir from Japan GT? sunburns on my cheeks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is love compromising?

Vanity Fair

My BFF gave me a Screamin' Orgasm