Splurge splurge baby

my fren who works in Kenwood showed me the latest product catalogue last night. we are in the midst of brainstorming session to help him come up with a cool angle to present his stuff. so i pretend to layan him abit and nonchalantly flipped thru the catalogue. i mean, who cares about how many RRC and DIN does my cd player has?

suddenly my heart skipped a beat. i've always wanted a CD/MP3/WMA player for my car. and this cool baby staring back at me from the glossy pages comes feature-packed as well.

me: (jabbing excitedly at the picture) What's this what's this?
ken: this one has USB interface, you cannot afford la.
me: wahlau is this how you do business? can you please explain in layman terms?
ken: the player comes with a USB cable for flash drives so lazy ppl like you don't even need to burn CDs.
*omg is this the feeling of pure lust?*
me: and what is the Bluetooth for?
ken: it connects to your hp like a handsfree kit. there's an embedded microphone for you to speak and when your mom calls and asks why arent you home yet, you'll feel as if she's in the car with you.
*is what's left of my savings enough to buy this baby?*




I WANT i want i want *stomps feet*

a bit ridiculous for a tiny kelisa, no?

Comments

Mz said…
wow!! the functions are fab!! but the player doesn't look as interesting. how much is it anyway?
how can u just tell us about everythin it's capable of n yet not tell us how much??
hueylyn said…
yea man. all those gushing and no price. how much isit?
Bubbles said…
at least 1K and above. my fren is not very sure of the exact price cos he's not doing sales.
Mz said…
er, 1k is rather fine lar, i suppose dat's the standard minimum.. for an above-average i mean.
hueylyn said…
hmm..how bout waiting till the price drop? Then, for the same amount of money or maybe a little more, u can change ur speakers as well. No point having a super cool player if the speaker are just average rite? ;)
Mz said…
haha elaine u are so right! super cool player with average speakers don't really go. but if neither are malfunctioning, the feasibility test still applies? however, i have no problem with normal speakers, i just have a radio problem. stupid car only receives a short range of frequencies, thus no hitz.fm, fly.fm or mix.fm for me.. :(
charzylicious said…
hey babe, dont worry bout a tiny kelisa, i was thinking of having one in my car too... u knw, IPOD can connect to benz, Mini and such, it was cool isnt it? so, while i watch this ad from sony where they can plug the usb into the cd playerz, i was thinking if they have something like that for car, i'll get one...hehe...maybe ask for a free one...ahhaa...
Anonymous said…
your SLK deserves the best. =P

Popular posts from this blog

Is love compromising?

Vanity Fair

My BFF gave me a Screamin' Orgasm