Guess where i found my MP3 player?

some random photos... all taken using my handphone!

(one MP only la.... please don't have unrealistic expectations.)


Al-manama mosque... the sky in Bahrain is incredibly blue and cloudless.



even though the shopping mall is nice and classy, i've checked out every single shop in the vicinity within the span of 10 minutes. no wonder they love shopping in M'sia so much...



me enjoying Lebanese food (some farafil thingy with goat's milk sauce)


at my grandpa's house for the lion dance ceremony


SMILE! me and my sis working the cam at Thai Express



love this gal so much! it's great to have Min n Mz back again. background is the superb "mirror room" at Star Hill Gallery.

Comments

hueylyn said…
my guess? in you makeup pouch!! muahahahaha
Bubbles said…
nope... i would have notice it cos i wear makeup every single day.
Anonymous said…
in your.. glasses case? btw nice pics, wat happened to their clouds!?
Anonymous said…
wat u mean by putting that title and then post pics of bahrain. gave me a fright leh. i tot u left ur mp3 player in that dull mj country!!
Mz said…
aw, thx for the love, dear.. it's great to be back n go out with u girls once again.. jacke's goin back on friday, *whaaa...*

oh, n i'm guessin dat u left ur mp3 player in ur luggage bag to Bahrain, not anywhere else in ur home..
Anonymous said…
kat.. V3 BLUE is out! can get at employee price.
Check it out, so prettty .. http://reviews.cnet.com/Motorola_Razr_V3_Blue/4505-6454_7-31594016.html

Popular posts from this blog

Is love compromising?

Vanity Fair

My BFF gave me a Screamin' Orgasm