Indecisiveness kills

i have a little confession to make. i have booked an appointment with my future employer, 12 hours from now, for contract signing and medical check-up. the only hitch is, i haven't actually mention my resignation to my current boss, and i'm also not quite sure if i really wanna quit.

here are some much needed stress-relievers (for myself):

Q. If an Ah Pek aspires to be a superhero, what would he be known as?


A. Pekman


Q. If the Ah Pek were to drive a high-tech vehicle, what would it be called?


A. Pekmobile


Q. Lastly, who would be his faithful sidekick?


A. lan jiao

..........................................

koon and i made it up after watching Batman Begins. seems like after 4 years of being together, we have ran out of meaningful conversations. alrighty, time for bed. hopefully i will wake up tomorrow with an answer in my head.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is love compromising?

Vanity Fair

My BFF gave me a Screamin' Orgasm