Stalked

sorry bout the convo pics guys... maybe later cos after staring at the screen for 9 hours straight during work, i can hardly muster enough energy to switch on the pc at home.

anyway, i was pissed to the core yesterday. there is a lone chinese guy from my dept, who invited me several times to have lunch with him. i thought perhaps he has difficulty making frens with the malay bunch, so i finally agreed to lunch with him on monday.

after that one incident, he began texting me with stuff like "Can i make an appointment with u tmrw? or the day after tmrw? or maybe the whole week?" to which i have all promptly rejected with plenty of excuses.

just when u thought things can't get any freakier, he started staring at me behind my back. of coz, like everyone else i dun grow eyes at the back of my head. but since my desk has a nice view (albeit a little marred by the darn haze lately), i can actually see him gazing at me from the window reflection. the thick haze outside helps in painting a clearer picture of him, otherwise i would not realize he is standing merely 2 meters behind me. heheh...talk a bout blessing in disguise.

okay i realize a lot of ppl may be cursing me by now. my point is, i'm pissed becos this is what i get in return for being a compassionate human being. this morning, again i caught him staring at me. i turned around to glare at him just so that he gets my message. after a while, i glanced back again and found him still standing there. just imagine someone gazing at u for a few minutes without moving, what kind of thoughts would be running thru his mind at that point?

this is seriously giving me the creeps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is love compromising?

Vanity Fair

My BFF gave me a Screamin' Orgasm