The day i wore my PCC

i went to work yesterday morning in a totally chirpy good mood because i'm wearing my new PCC. then out of the blue, my colleague commented that i look noticeably fatter after the hols.

there can only be 3 reasons why he uttered the despicable word:

  1. my beloved PCC actually makes me look fat (nooooo!)
  2. my new specs does not suit my face, thus causing me to look fat.
  3. my grandma has a skewed perception of thinness and i was right about the extra 10 pounds.
i believe the last option is more likely because the average-sized girls back in the 1950s are probably considered buffalos in our society now. ugh!

then there was a last-minute meeting at 5pm which completely dulled my senses during the 2 hours duration. so i was in a pissy mood when i rushed home for my dad's birthday dinner. i drove at 100-120 all the way back until i suddenly noticed a small piece of paper plastered on the side of my car. it had rained earlier in the evening you see, so my car was wet.

is that a ...? could it be ... a parking summon?? you know the kind of parking ticket where you have to scratch with a coin? i tend to "accidentally" scratch in between 2 dates so i can reuse it the next day. that's what you get for being such a cheapskate. with my pissy and broke state, i can't handle anymore mental blows so...

i stepped on the gas pedal a little bit harder.

but the paper just continued fluttering and refused to disappear. okay woman, it's only one teeny fine. i mean look at how engwei rigorously donated to PDRM last time. so i opened the window and reached for the paper. it says:

hi! i wish to know you. bt i dont know how, so i used paper message to send to you. This is my email address "xxx@hotmail.com". hope i can receive your email soon and communicate. hope you dont mind. and i think we work in the same building.

oh i do mind alright cos you gave me a bloody scare! next time dont use pink paper because pink is for sissy and traffic fines. just admit it, my gorgeous PCC caught your eye right? hee hee...

Comments

Anonymous said…
here's a blog entry with a similar sound but with unwanted results.. looks like kl/selangor guys have run out of pickup ideas haha

http://www.xanga.com/kookycookie/259524407/item.html
Anonymous said…
oy, do sumthing bout ur comment thingy la. "1 people has what it takes"?? people? go seek out your comment settings in blogger, change it to read "person" when singular, "nobody" when none, and "#s" when multiple.

but other than that hiccup, super nice layout. but ur iframe a bit too wide liao leh. hehhe. vaaaa, my sis have a stalker. =)

Popular posts from this blog

Is love compromising?

Vanity Fair

Home is where the heart belongs