5 Stress Boosters

i'm stressed because my flight is less than 24 hours away but i have not packed a single item.

i'm stressed because i could not find time to get a cobbler to fix my suede boots.

i'm stressed because a psychotic asshole has been miscalling me for 5 months and still show no signs of losing interest. he misscalled me again today since 7am for at least 30 times throughout the morning. wait till i find out who you are.... just wait!!

i'm stressed because i don't know what to expect from Bahrain, especially the horror stories i heard about Arab men, seems like virtually everyone has something to say bout them.

i'm stressed because i could not find time to get USD notes (yes, i am that last minute). maybe i could perform belly dance on the street to earn some dinars haha.

i'm slightly relieved because my Sudan trip is postponed to next month. all the hotels in the city (less than 5 and elevator-less, of course) are fully booked for the African Summit thingy. so unless we build a tent beside Nile River it's really not possible to go this month.

Comments

Anonymous said…
take care in bahrain~
Anonymous said…
nvm lah... even mj the fuss bucket can live there. no worries. take care!! *muah*

Popular posts from this blog

Is love compromising?

Vanity Fair

My BFF gave me a Screamin' Orgasm