I want to climb the mountain, but...

Saw something that made me paused and reflect on myself, my direction and my life basically.

Climb the mountain

  • I tried to climb the mountain today. As I reached my way up the path, I felt overwhelmed, so I had to turn back.
  • I tried to climb the mountain today. On my journey, darkness started to fall and I was full of fear, so I had to turn to a safe place.
  • I was ready to climb the mountain today. But it was so hot outside, I thought I better stay in my nice air-conditioned house and rest up for tomorrow's attempt.
  • I was about to climb the mountain today. But I had so many things to do, so instead of climbing the mountain I took care of much more important tasks. I washed my car, mowed the grass and watched a big game. Today, the mountain will just have to wait.
  • I was going to climb the mountain today. But as I stared at the mountain in its majestic beauty, I knew I stood no chance of making it to the top, so I figured why even bother trying.
  • I have forgotten about climbing the mountain today.

  • [Extracted from: I Tried To Climb The Mountain Today, Gary Barnes. Courtesy of: Shawnkid ]

    I have one thousand excuses in my book, but who am i trying to kid?

    Comments

    Anonymous said…
    yes, who are u trying to kid. when it comes to climbing mountains, you would only have ONE excuse. to stay in an aircond room.

    Popular posts from this blog

    Is love compromising?

    Vanity Fair

    I'm on the other side and I can tell you it's no fun