The world's local bank

i need a man who can take care of all my bills. oh don't get me wrong, it's not about the money. i'm just incredibly ill-lucked when it comes to monthly bills.

first it was Maxis who wrongly-charged me all sort of crap for 3 months in a row until they finally got it right. then my car loan bank charged me interest because my account is apparently "in arrears". heck, i don't even know what that means.

here comes the mother of all fuckups. i paid 800 bucks (the full amount) for my previous month's credit card bill through a cash deposit machine. when i received my latest credit card statement, the bank only deducted 200 bucks from the total amount plus interest for accumulated unpaid sum. ohkaay, so they've got it wrong and i have the receipts to prove it. (yeah i did something totally out of character and kept the receipts! can u believe it??)

fyi, i paid the bills in two turns, rm200 and rm600, because apparently 16 notes is too much for the stupid machine to handle. neways, i had a heart attack upon closer inspection of the two receipts. in miniscule prints, the rm600 transaction was actually cancelled.

IS THIS A CONSPIRACY TO PUSH ME INTO THE DEEP END?? BECAUSE IF IT IS, IT'S WORKING.

the helpline operator asked me why didn't i report the incident to the personnel-in-charge right on the spot. why? i'll tell you why:

1. the money did not come out but the receipt and credit card did.
2. the machine LCD did not indicate that the transaction was cancelled.
3. there was no personnel-in-charge at that time (it was a saturday).

p/s: my stress level charted an all-time high today.

Comments

Mz said…
SHIT, dat is SHIT! sorry about ur misfortune, but i guess everyone will have their turns of misfortune as time comes. make sure u write enough letters to get urself off-hook. n let the credit card ppl know dat they(the bloody machine) took ur money n u assume it's paid. tell them to waive the interest, a lot of times it would work, as they also realise dat there are a lot of mishaps with the system.

oh, n write a letter to complain about the stupid machine, don't expect anythin back in return. heck, DON'T write the letter, it won't do anythin good.

cheers for not goin crazy~

Popular posts from this blog

Is love compromising?

Vanity Fair

My BFF gave me a Screamin' Orgasm