Men from Mars

men! *to be said vehemently* i just don't understand them. i have a feeling someday i'm gonna end up being a lonely, cellulite-thighed, virginal spinster with 10 cats *eeeek!*

remember the guy who left a note on my windshield? what i did not mention is another guy left a cute note on my car too (guys, this pick-up trick is getting abit old). However, curiosity got better of me this time and somehow we got to know each other. everytime i went out with this guy, he chains smoke like he's trying to break some Guinness record. it's disturbing to see ppl smoking like that okay. but he was kinda shocked when i asked how many packets he consumes per day. according to him, he usually smokes 2 sticks a day, unless when he's extremely nervous i.e talking to moi. i think i'm as intimidating as a rabbit lor, but on the safe side, i should probably stop going out with him before he kills himself with lung cancer.

another guy i seriously don't get is my colleague. he helps me when i'm stuck at programming, tells me that i'm hot, and that i'm smart with "first-class" looks (whatever that means) to boot, and even gave me flowers for V-day. but he stopped short at asking me out. unless if you count the time when he mumbled "Wannagoutfordrinksafterclass?" and disappeared faster than i can say "huh?"

as for The Bf, don't even get me started.

btw, i had a photoshoot last Sunday together with Mz. since my previous studio pics were too made up, too stiff, to quote my dear fren "Wow so pretty! but doesn't look like you hor", i decided to have another shoot. after all those seasons of ANTM, modelling is still way way harder than i thought. the artistic photographer wanted all sorts of facial expressions, from demure to super "chuen" and sexy (which i totally failed haha!)

to get an idea of what i'm talking about, feel free to visit my new Multiply site and view my album.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is love compromising?

Vanity Fair

My BFF gave me a Screamin' Orgasm