Saving Face

fiona: so have you watched "Saving Face"? it's a really nice movie right?
me: uhm.... watch until halfway only...
fiona: WHY?? didn't you like it?
me: just finished talking on the phone with the Bf
fiona: why can't you talk to him after watching the movie? i really liked it you know.
me: i broke up with him. cos he won't even allow me to watch a movie in peace.
fiona: he's acting all possessive again just becos of a movie??
me: yeah....i feel really suffocated like i don't even have a breathing space. am i obligated as a Gf to entertain and see him whenever he's bored? considering the fact that he has nothing to do all the time so i have to be glued to the phone 24-7 izit?
fiona: well i see it coming months ago. can you please go back to watching "Saving Face" now?
me: excuuuse me, i just broke up with my Bf of 5 years. can you be anymore sympathetic that that?
fiona: i bet you will go running back to him in no time.
me: how can you be so sure?
fiona: becos you went crawling back to him the last time you guys broke up.
me: #%^@!!

oh well, only time will tell. it feels quite daunting to be single again after such a long period of time. where do i go from here?

Comments

charzylicious said…
back to single life is not easy after a 5 years relationshp since u guys have been thru that much...it wont be easy unless ur mind is set that u really wnat it this way, or you will just end up back with each other again.
remember babe, is not easy unless u are firm enough to go on with it...
whatever it is, i ll support you and stand by you...muacks..
Mz said…
gah, i support u all the way too, kai.. at least u had the courage to say break up. i mumbled half way n i'm still hangin there. i don't even know if i wanna break up. but i'd say.. we're still young, should keep our choices open. like wat our parents say, be friends 1st.. i'm goin crazy soon too.. cheer up babe..

Popular posts from this blog

Is love compromising?

Vanity Fair

My BFF gave me a Screamin' Orgasm