Good-hair-day no more

i think i must have woken up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. maybe i'm too exhilarated by my new hairdo that i forgot to look at the side mirror and ram my car into a stone house. erm.... as in a mini stone house that my dad placed in our garden. i used to think that it serves a purely decorative purpose, but now i know better, because the stupid thing scratched my poor baby beyond words. sooo hoorrigible....

immediately my denial mode kicked in. i can't even bear to look at it. so i tried to drive to work as if the object that scratched my car is only a blade of grass. but no matter how i reverse, i simply could not detangle my car from the bloody stone house. in fact, the scratches seemed to be getting even more disasterous by the minute. just as i was contemplating defeat, i noticed a few curious neighbours milling outside my house, making a spectacle out of my futile attempts. what the *hard-core expletive*? aiyoh, dun just stand there lar uncle. at least be helpful and give a few tips to get me out of this mess. darn pissed i tell ya.

when i finally reached my office, i unloaded my tales of woe to min hui. but as she rightfully pointed out, i'm a grown woman now, i can't live in denial forever. okay, new plan in motion.

i'm gonna borrow, beg or steal enough money to repaint my car before my parents return from sabah this wednesday. and then, i will go about pretending nothing has happened, only my car had somehow gotten shinier. as for the half-dozen or so witnesses around my neighbourhood, i shall consult my harry potter books on ways to perform a memory modification charm.

although how am i gonna accomplish that in 2 days time still remains a mystery. is anyone feeling a bit generous lately? an insuppressible urge to donate perhaps?

Comments

Anonymous said…
The car is badly scratched but the little stone hse survived?! how huge is tht thing?! must hav made an awful lot of noise to attract them kaypo ppl. Nxt spell: how to prevent kaypo neighbours frm discussing accident with ur parents.
Anonymous said…
LIKEOHMYGAWD!!!!!!!

is the stone house okay? i'd say it's d pièce de résistance of the garden. tsk tsk tsk. count your blessings, luckily u have an income.
Bubbles said…
its a huge lump of rock people! who cares if its okay or not. can someone show a bit of sympathy to my poor car intead?
hueylyn said…
poor car~~~~~ (*responding to ur request to symphatize ur car..) how bad is the scratch? surface/deep cuts?
Mz said…
kai, i think u should just show ur parents the damage on ur car, maybe they'll be nice enough to pay for the repair.. keke dat's wat i would do..

Popular posts from this blog

Is love compromising?

Vanity Fair

My BFF gave me a Screamin' Orgasm