Welcome 2006

all the pending tasks are pilling up to my nose.

stress gives me constipation.

stress robs me off the ability to write in coherent sentences.

three days spent in kuala terengganu but i have not tried the famous keropok lekor.

my hotel room was overlooking the South China Sea yet my toes did not touch the ivory sand once.

i really wanted to blog about my Xmas at Bangsar, new year at Red Box and the never-ending CNY shopping (becos i keep wearing the stuff i buy hehe).

but i'll be on a semi-hiatus due to preparations for my next destination - Bahrain and africa!

my new year resolution? get married and start spawning.

heh... just kidding. work harder and spend less on frivolous stuff.

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!!

p/s: "frivolous" does not include a certain Nokia handphone.

Comments

Anonymous said…
About New Year's resolutions...

How to strike two birds with one stone (without hurting them)

Two common New Year's resolutions that keep coming back revolve around:
1. Getting into shape, staying fit, doing more exercise
2. Meeting new people, friends

One good way of meeting new people and retiring from the club scene is to try any kinda social dancing.

For example, swing dancing at Cat's Corner.. when I discovered it, I stopped clubbing. There's still dancing, but you're not restricted to the group of friends you came with. Since it's a partner dance, it's expected and normal to ask other people to dance. As well, if you're taking classes, partners rotate, so you dance with everyone in the class.

You end up meeting tons of cool people that could either be good contacts for later on career-wise, or also just making some really amazing friends. Hehe.

www.catscorner.ca
Jenn said…
Hey Cat! Can you stop advertising your boogie class? We don't want to meet tons of people by getting fondled by multiple "partners" and having to pay for it too! I rather take up belly dancing! Cos then, you can look, but you can't touch! Same goes for when at the club, unless you let yourself be touched. Hehe! By the way, we is from Malaysia. Canada is too far away to drop by for a dance class.
Anonymous said…
wei bimbo, it's ok that u didnt try t'ganu's keropok lekor... but to not buy any home for me!!! u wait... just wait till i go back and steal ur new hp. =) a busy start to the new year means prosperity lah. u know, a big bang as a start, and the momentum lasts longer marh... cheer up klutz.

Popular posts from this blog

Is love compromising?

Vanity Fair

My BFF gave me a Screamin' Orgasm